At Antonio Álvarez Jamones, S.L. we comply with the provisions of the obligations set out in the second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
WHAT ARE COOKIES? DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are stored on the user’s computer when browsing the Internet and which, in particular, contain a number that allows the user’s computer to be univocally identified, even if the user’s location or IP address changes.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties with which the Website is related, and allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise you.
1.1Types of cookies.
1.1.2. Cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookies:
-Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
-Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
1.1.3. Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.1.4. Cookies according to their purpose.
Finally, there are other types of cookies as a guideline as they are the most common depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein, including those used by the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES CAN BE INSTALLED AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
Browsing this Website implies that cookies may be installed either directly by us or by external entities, as detailed below:
INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACCEPT, REFUSE, REVOKE CONSENT OR DELETE COOKIES
You have the option to allow or block cookies, as well as to delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to do this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options. The way to disable them is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you will find all the instructions.
You can choose at any time which cookies you want to work on this Website.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
There is a Google Analytics cookie opt-out add-on for the most common browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera) that makes it easier to exclude the installation of these cookies.
More information can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser using tools such as the following:
Information on transfer of data to third countries.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REJECT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In this case you may continue to browse, although the use of some of the services may be limited or you may not be able to access them and therefore your experience on our Website will be less satisfactory. You may refuse them at any time.
Given this information, the following actions are possible:
ACCEPT COOKIES: all cookies mentioned above will be accepted. The warning will not be displayed again during the current browser session.
CONFIGURE/REJECT: you will be able to decide for which type of cookies you consent to their installation and for which you do not.
If you wish to revoke your consent or have any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com indicating “Cookies Policy” in the subject line.