OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN
The titular entity of the Domain (s): http: // www. antonioalvarezjamones.com / (hereinafter the Web) is the commercial entity ANTONIO ALVAREZ HAMS S. L. , with address at PISTA DE LA IGLESIA 12 , 18 417 , Trevélez (Granada) with CIF nº : B18326850 .
AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
ANTONIO ALVAREZ JAMONES S. L. , Informs that the data provided and the treatment of the same are documented in the Activity Registers available to the company.
We have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that we treat , as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. However, you should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
All the data requested through the Website marked as mandatory (*) are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data are not available, the Provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
1. Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, SMS, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services that we offer, now or in the future, as well as by our collaborators. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
2. Conduct statistical studies. In this case system or anonymisation data they will be used.
3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to the user on the website).
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA.
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, leaving only the Judges and Tribunals, the Public Prosecutor and the competent Administrations, in particular the data protection, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these. Once the aforementioned deadline has passed, it will be destroyed.
NO ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
ANTONIO ALVAREZ JAMONES S.L. informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties. Any exception to this rule will require your prior express, informed and unambiguous consent.
RIGHTS THAT ARE ATTRIBUTED IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROTECTION.
The current legislation on data protection gives you the following rights:
- Modification of your information: You have the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal information.
- Access to data and portability: You have access at all times to the information you have given us. You may request a copy of this commonly used information, and ask us to forward this information to another service provider (to the extent that it is technically possible).
- Revocation of consent. You can revoke your consent at any time, sending us a communication in this regard. This revocation does not affect the validity of the processing of your data made prior to it.
- Restriction of data processing. You have the right to limit the way we use your personal information, particularly in those cases in which:
i) you dispute the accuracy of your personal information;
ii) the treatment of the data is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal information;
iii) we no longer need your personal information for your treatment but you request the information for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions, or iv) you have opposed the treatment.
- Opposition to the treatment of data . You have the right to have your data not treated for specific purposes. In that case, we will stop treating your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are justified and convincing reasons to perform such treatment or unless such treatment is necessary for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- Exercise of these rights: To exercise these rights, you must send an express request, along with a copy of your ID or equivalent document , through the means set forth below. If the request made in the exercise of your rights, did not receive a response in time and form by us, or you will not find this satisfactory, we inform you that the competent control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
• ELECTRONIC MAIL addressed to the email@example.com address with subject “Data Protection”. This shipment must be made from the email address included in the form / s. Otherwise, your data will not be shown, because your identity is not considered sufficiently proven.
• MAIL: Aimed at ANTONIO ALVAREZ JAMONES address S. L. , Pista de la Iglesia 12 , 18 417 , Trevélez , (Granada).
• CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE: 958858534 where the procedures defined for this purpose were indicated.
INFORMATION ON TRAFFIC DATA. IP ADDRESSES.
The traffic data such as the name of the access provider, IP address, date and time of access, links from which you access and any other information of a similar or analogous nature that you may provide in your navigation through the Website, if collected, they will be treated anonymously and with the sole purpose of carrying out visits to our Website .
A method of collecting additional information from your visits to our website is registering the IP address or protocol of your team. This IP protocol is a number that is automatically assigned to your system each time you browse. Any website that you access immediately detects the presence of your terminal by its IP address. When you access our page, your IP address is automatically stored. This collection is unique function, the development of statistics visits to our website designed to show the functioning of our service and enable us to improve day by day, the access point, etc.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
Irrespective of the provisions, ANTONIO ALVAREZ JAMONES S. L. may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without notice, access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the user to demand compensation.
Edited by: Datagestion © ®